Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Ginger in Wonderland


Firstly, yes, I am indeed a ginger. And despite the common misconception that I will steal your soul....well, okay, I probably will when you're not paying attention. Just keep on your toes and your soul will be juuust fine.



Now, for the title. In August I'll be leaving for the distant shores of Japan which is, indeed, in the future. Not only technologically, but time wise. As Julia keeps joking that we'll be living in the future. I think it's quite a serious affair, this living in the future business.

Finally, this summer I will be working with the Smith College Historic Costume Collection to accession and then repair hats and bonnets from the 19th century. That will be the first group of events detailed on this blog. After these seven weeks, I will switch over to details of my travels in Japan.

More about me? Ok, the quick overview. I am now 20 years old and studying at Smith College in Northampton, MA. I love Alice in Wonderland, taking photos, creepy/cute things, and historic things. I know this is vague. I absolutely adore watching movies--most recently I've enjoyed watching Star Trek...four times in theaters. Finally, I love photo shoots, so pictures from those will undoubtedly appear in this space.

More later!
KT

No comments:

Post a Comment